Full-Service Plumbing Repairs & Installations
No Problem Too Small or Large!
- Drains - Cleaning, Unclogging & Water Jetting
- Toilets - Repair, Replacement & Installation
- Sinks & Faucets - Repair, Replacement & Installation
- Leaking Pipes & Drains - Leak Detection & Repair
- Garbage Disposals - Repair, Replacement & Installation
- Water Lines - Repair, Replacement & Installation
- Sewer Lines - Repair & Replacement
- Drain Pipes - Relining
- Water Heaters - Repair, Replacement, Installation
- Tankless Water Heaters - Repair, Replacement, Installation
- Water Softener/Filtration Systems - Repair & Installation
- Re-Piping - Whole-House Re-Piping
- Ice Maker Water Lines - Repair & Installation
- Hose Bibs - Repair & Replacement
- Solar Pool Heaters - Installation & Repair
Send Us a Question or Schedule a $59 Service Call!
What Happens on a Service Call?
- You call and schedule an appointment.
- Our plumber calls you 30 minutes prior to arriving.
- Our plumber arrives, listens to your concerns and fully diagnoses the problem.
- We review all repair options and answer any questions you may have.
- You get a flat-rate quote. No overtime or surprise charges!
- Once you give your approval, we move forward with the repair.
- When the problem is repaired, we test it thoroughly and collect payment.
- You enjoy the comfort of your home!
How are We Different?
Respect & Honesty
We will always respect you and your property. You will always get a fair and honest quote from us before we start any work.
Get Fast, Same Day Service
We’re available 24/7, even on holidays. Call now and we will be out to your house as soon as possible, or at a scheduled time that you select.
Best Price Guarantee
You always get our best low price. Never pay extra for service on weekends, nights, or holidays.
No Bait & Switch Techniques
We diagnose the problem and give it to you straight. No gimmicks, or bait & switch sales tactics.
All Makes & Models
You won't be stuck waiting on backordered parts. Our trucks are fully stocked with parts for all makes and models.
Absolutely Amazing Service!
Absolutely amazing service. Our AC went out on 4th of July! Imagine trying to find ANYONE to come look at it during a holiday weekend! The earliest I could get was 2 days later. I called AND Services and they told me they would be out right away. Less than 2 hours later, Stacey shows up, looks at it and gets it fixed.
Ryan from AND Services scheduled Mike & Martin to replace my air conditioning system on a 3rd floor condo. They did a remarkable job! They answered all my questions and left the job clean. Great team!
The customer service person on the phone was very pleasant. About an hour later a technician arrived even though it was 9pm at night. The technician seemed very experienced and thorough. He found the problem right away, but spent additional time looking over the entire system to make sure nothing else was causing other problems. He then explained the repair and gave me the price to make the repair, and asked for approval before moving ahead with the repair. The price was very reasonable, and it was repaired within an hour. I highly recommend AND Services!
Fort Walton Beach, FL
My A/C went out on a Friday and I found this company in the phone book on Saturday morning. They came out just a few hours later and it was decided that I needed a new system. The pricing was good as well as the customer service. They brought me a temporary portable air conditioner for Saturday night and they replaced my system on Sunday. This company has the best customer service of any business that I have dealt with. I would highly recommend this company to anyone and have. Great Company!!!!!
Serving the Emerald Coast with Pride
We are large enough to service you with prompt service and best prices, but small enough to provide you with that personalized service you deserve. Our offices serve all of Escambia, Okaloosa, Santa Rosa & Walton counties. Serving Fort Walton Beach, Pensacola, Destin, Niceville, Santa Rosa Island, Milton, Crestview, Navarre, and all surrounding areas.